The purpose of our privacy and policies is to let our users/readers know what data we collect, why we collect, and how we use them only.
We never share any of the information you enter on the website to the third-party websites either we don’t use, We don’t collect data so no chance of theft. We only need your name when we use your quotes and you ask us for reference.
Thoughtsquote doesn’t allow any user to publish our content on some other Sites/Channels without our written approval.
How do we use your Data/Information?
We may use the provided information in the following manner:
- To mention the author name and maintain our website
- We may send all our agreed users promotional and informational emails like newsletters. Every email will also consist of the step how to unsubscribe for future e-mails
- For sending you administrative interactions as verification emails, technical notices, updates, and safety alerts
- To reply to your comments or any other queries
- To assist the user with the best support
- To track, measure traffic and advertising on our site
Third-Party Usage of Personal Details
ThoughtsQuote currently uses these third-party service providers:
Google Analytics – Google Analytics helps us in monitoring our overall performance on the site. It might well capture your IP address, but not any other details as personal data and anything.
Robotically data collection
ThoughtsQuote doesn’t robotically generate content on the website, everything published on the website is manually handpicked, researched, self-written, and regularly monitored.
Use of external link / Banner
User may be interested in the banner ads and any external links present on our website, When you click on those, it may we record your interest in your favor to show relevant ads in future, Not for misuse.
European resident, we respect GDRP & have mentioned all the policy here, still some queries, please write us a mail.